All Goodman 14 / 15 SEER heat pumps must be installed with a bi-flow thermostatic expansion valve. This valve is installed in front of the indoor evaporator coil inline with the line set piping.
**This product qualifies for a federal energy efficiency tax credit of up to $500 if placed in service from January 1st, 2011 to December 31st, 2011.
- R-410A environmentally friendly refrigerant
- High-efficiency Copeland® scroll compressor
- High- and low-pressure switches
- High-quality compressor sound blanket
- 850 RPM condenser fan motor
- Liquid refrigerant return protection
- Factory-installed, bi-flow liquid line filter dryer
- Service valves with sweat connections and gauge ports
- Copper tube/enhanced aluminum fin coil
- Reliable time-initiated, temperature-terminated defrost control
- Contactor with lug connection
- Ground lug connection
- ARI Certified
- ETL Certified