Description for Grundfos 91128533
NOTE: This is a single pump. Not the system.
Required parts must be purchased separately
- BMQE Constant Pressure Kit
- 2 Gallon Expansion Tank
The BMQE system is a complete constant pressure boosting system. It is beneficial in applications with low incoming or highly fluctuating water pressure. The Grundfos BMQE system delivers constant water pressure, even with multiple fixtures or taps. The system consists of an in-line pump, pressure transducer, controller and a small diaphragm tank.
The Grundfos BMQE system is a high quality booster system incorporating a compact maintenance-free design and easy installation. The Grundfos BMQE system provides reliable, constant water pressure for: Condos, restaurants, homes, offices, irrigation, grocery applications and many other boosting applications.
NOTE: See "Pump Guide" document in Manuals tab above for pump performance curves (pages 16-18)
- Maintenance-free: Sealless and self-cooling
- Dry-run protection: Protects the pump from damage if the water supply runs dry
- Standard home outlet voltages: All models available in 230 volt and some models available in 115 volt
- Soft start feature: Prevents water hammer (knocking) in pipes, relieves stress on the pump and minimizes power fluctuation. (example: flickering lights)
- Overload and underload protection: Slows or stops the pump to protect the motor during unstable voltage conditions
- Many installation options: Wall-mounted, framed-in, in-ground, equipment build-on, portable devices