9 oz. Climate Smooth Soldering Paste
Wed, Feb 1 – Thu, Feb 2
|74||Wed, Feb 1 – Thu, Feb 2|
Questions? Call 1-888-757-4774
Easy Returns No restocking fee for 30 days
Free Shipping On orders over $99
Note: Screw Cap w/ Brush
- Smooth, superior quality petrolatum based flux, especially formulated for use in extreme climate temperatures all year long.
- Unlike some paste fluxes which become semi-liquid when stored at high temperatures, and stiff at low temperatures, climate smooth will NOT lose its consistency.
- For use with all soft solders-including new, higher melting alloys.
- For sweat soldering most common metals except aluminum.
- Self-cleaning; lead-free formula.
- Chemically removes oxides on contact and prevents oxidation during heating.
- Meets Commercial Item Description A-A-51145 (supersedes Fed. Spec. O-F-506).
120° to 140°F
Speak with a real person who will go out of their way to help!
Call us 1-888-757-4774 Open Now: 9AM – 4:45PM EST
Monday – Thursday