Jel-Flux, 8 fl. oz.
Mon, Dec 19 – Tue, Dec 20
|19||Mon, Dec 19 – Tue, Dec 20|
Questions? Call 1-888-757-4774
Easy Returns No restocking fee for 30 days
Free Shipping On orders over $99
Note: Dauber in cap
- Superior low smoke, low odor formula rinses clean with water or a damp cloth
- Does not contain grease, oil or wax so there is no build-up of residue
- Excess flux and flux residues are completely water flushable as required by ASTM B-813
- Jel-flux is a thick fluid that can be easily applied with supplied dauber to surfaces
- Self-cleaning flux contains ammoniates to penetrate tough oil films and to clean surfaces prior to soldering
- Prevents oxidation during heating, enhances uniform solder flow to form perfect, leak free joints
- Non-drip, non-runny flux is lead-free and safe for potable water
- Works with all commonly used solder alloys and most metals except aluminum
- Does not freeze or decompose at high temperatures
- Environmentally friendly. Meets Commercial Item Description A-A-51145 (supersedes Fed. Spec. O-F-506). Meets ASTM B-813.
Water Flushable Paste
Speak with a real person who will go out of their way to help!
1-888-757-4774 Phone Hours
Monday – Thursday