TFE Pipe Joint Tape, 1/2" x 520"
Tue, Mar 7 – Wed, Mar 8
|386||Tue, Mar 7 – Wed, Mar 8|
Questions? Call 1-888-757-4774
Easy Returns No restocking fee for 30 days
Free Shipping On orders over $99
- Economy-grade, low density tape.
- Can be used on all threaded pipe, valves and fittings.
- For all types of pipe carrying acids, solvents, alkalis, steam, hot and cold water, LP gas, natural gas, oxygen and almost every chemical.
- Weather-resistant, flexible, low dielectric constant, chemically inert and usable at low temperatures.
- Performs over a temperature range of -450° to 500° F; 10,000 psi. Non-hardening, non-toxic, non-stick, non-flammable.
- Based on imported TFE, but meets performance requirements for MIL SPEC. MIL-T-27730 (ASG).
- White color for universal use.
Max Pressure (PSI):
Temperature Range (F):
Speak with a real person who will go out of their way to help!
1-888-757-4774 Phone Hours
Monday – Thursday