8 oz. Block (screw cap with brush)
Tue, Mar 7 – Wed, Mar 8
|33||Tue, Mar 7 – Wed, Mar 8|
Questions? Call 1-888-757-4774
Easy Returns No restocking fee for 30 days
Free Shipping On orders over $99
- Temperature range: -50° to 450° F (on steel pipe)
- Pressure: 12,000 psi (hydraulic), 2600 psi (gas)
- Conforms to: Mil. Spec. Mil-S-45180 D. Blue.
- All-purpose, tough, pliable seal for joints, valves, flanges, and gaskets
Puts joints into service in minutes
- An excellent gasket seal
- Sets up quickly and dries to form a very tough, yet flexible seal which will not harden, crack, crumble or shrink
- Seals old or worn fittings
- Ideal for pumps, tanks and equipment carrying steam, water, oil, gasoline, fuel oil, hydraulic fluids, natural and LP gas (vapor state), anti-freeze, refrigerants except ammonia, lubricants, glycerin, solvents, brine and other gases, liquids and chemicals (see spec sheet for specifics).
- For use on all metals, including galvanized steel, black iron, aluminum, copper, brass, stainless steel, and on PVC, ABS, and CPVC plastics (for use on specific brands of CPVC pipe, verify suitability with pipe manufacturer)
- Provides leak-proof resistance to high pressure, temperature, expansion, contraction and extreme vibration. Grit-free; non-separating, distinctive non-runny consistency
- Can easily be cleaned from tools and hands with isopropyl alcohol or Hercules for Hands towels
Max Pressure (PSI):
12000 psi (Hydraulic)
Temperature Range (F):
Speak with a real person who will go out of their way to help!
Call us 1-888-757-4774 Open Now: 8AM – 5:45PM EST
Monday – Thursday