Multipurpose Heavy Industrial Tape Dope, 1/2" x 750"
Fri, Mar 3 – Mon, Mar 6
|9||Fri, Mar 3 – Mon, Mar 6|
Questions? Call 1-888-757-4774
Easy Returns No restocking fee for 30 days
Free Shipping On orders over $99
This high-density genuine tape dope is the best tape sealant available, and is specified by many industrial users, utilities, and government agencies. At 3 mil thick, it requires far fewer wraps than cheaper tapes.
- Easy-to-use - for sealing all types of threaded pipe, valves, fittings, accessories and controls, including those made from steel, galvanized and black iron, brass, copper, aluminum, stainless steel, glass, monel, synthetic rubber, and all plastics.
- Appropriate for pipes carrying: acids, solvents, alkalis, steam, hot and cold water, LP gas, natural gas, oxygen and almost every chemical.
- Long shelf life.
- Self-lubricating, with excellent dielectric properties which minimize galvanic action.
- Made with PTFE.
- Will not harden, crack, or crumble, clean break-off; no shredding.
- Will not contaminate material in pipes.
- Protects against any chemical corrosive action, and is not affected by weather.
- Performs over a temperature range of -450º to 500º F; 10,000 psi.
- Meets Mil Spec. MIL-T-27730A.
- White color for universal use.
1/2" x 750"
Temperature Range (F):
Max Pressure (PSI):
Speak with a real person who will go out of their way to help!
1-888-757-4774 Phone Hours
Monday – Thursday