Description for Hercules 15525
Image displayed represents 8 oz can.
- All-purpose, tough, pliable, non-petroleum based seal for joints, valves, flanges, and gaskets - puts joints into service in minutes
- Brushable, non-separating, will not run or drip from joints
- Sets up quickly and dries to form a very tough, yet flexible seal which will not harden, crack, crumble or shrink
- For use on metals, including galvanized steel, black iron, aluminum, copper, brass, stainless steel; and on PVC, ABS, and CPVC plastics (for use on specific brands of CPVC pipe, verify suitability with pipe manufacturer)
- Apply to pumps, tanks and equipment carrying steam, water, oil, gasoline, fuel oil, hydraulic fluids, natural and LP gas (vapor state), other gases (except oxygen), liquids and chemicals (see spec sheet for details)
- Can easily be cleaned from tools and hands with isopropyl alcohol or Hercules for Hands towels
- Performs over a temperature range of -50º to 400º F (on steel pipe), 12,000 psi (hydraulic), 2600 psi (gas)
- Certified to ANSI/NSF Standard 61, safe for drinking water lines
- Conforms to Mil. Spec. Mil-S-45180 D.