Description for Hercules 204231
- Dry crystalline, non-acid formula disintegrates clogs caused by organic matter such as grease, sludge, paper, lint, hair and food waste, by producing strong heat and a chemical action.
- Caustic/metallic formulated CloroClean is safe for home septic systems or cesspools when used as directed.
- Works in cold water and cuts through standing water.
- Harmless to plastic or metal pipes, valves and fittings, and will not damage chrome, brass or fine plumbing fixtures. (Not for use on aluminum, galvanized steel, or garbage disposals).
- Self-mobilizing, effervescing formula can be used for emergency stoppages and as a preventive treatment for clogged, slow-moving drains.
- Avoid contact with aluminum utensils, acrylic and fiberglass bathtubs, basins and surfaces.
- This super duty, extra-high heat formula is especially effective in main lines and sewers.
1 lb. Cloroben CloroClean Drain Opener