1 gal. Regular Body Furnace Cement
Mon, Apr 10 – Tue, Apr 11
|7||Mon, Apr 10 – Tue, Apr 11|
Questions? Call 1-888-757-4774
Easy Returns No restocking fee for 30 days
Free Shipping On orders over $99
- Use to seal and repair boilers, furnaces, flue pipes, stoves, ducts, kilns, chimneys, combustion chambers, and many other furnace and refractory applications.
- Unique patented clean'n friendly formula meets OSHA's requirement of less than 0.1% of crystalline silica content.
- Applies exceptionally smoothly.
- Can be used on oil, gas, coal, and wood-burning heating systems.
- Adheres to most building materials.
- When cured, makes positive non-porous fireproof seal.
- Will not shrink, crack or crumble.
- Contains no oils, asbestos, or crystalline silica.
Available in regular body (non-runny tan colored) cement, and heavy body (firmer consistency, dark gray color).
Speak with a real person who will go out of their way to help!
1-888-757-4774 Phone Hours
Monday – Wednesday