Description for Honeywell AP5210-30
Airflow Differential Pressure Switches are used to sense positive, negative, or differential air pressure in HVAC systems. They provide high or low limit with alarm or high limit shutdown with manual reset.
- Models available with compression or barb fittings.
- SPDT contacts on automatic reset models SPST n.c. contacts on manual reset models.
- Electrical switch enclosed in metal box with cover.
- Reliable pneumatic operation. UL and CSA Listed, FM approved.
- Adjustable setpoint.
- Description: Airswitch Product, Style E121, Adjustable Range .30 TO 12.0" wc PR. Yellow Label
- Setpoint: 05"±.30 TO 12.0" wc PR
- Electrical Ratings: 15 Amps resistive to 277 Vac
- Electrical Switch: SPST
- Max Operating Pressure: 1/2 psi
- Additional Features: Switching Differential: .02"±.01" wc @ minimum set point to approximately .80" wc @ maximum set point
- Dimensions: 5.0 in. Diameter
- Operating Temperature Range (F): -40 F to +190 F
- Pilot Duty Ratings: 278 Va @ 24 Vac