Aquatrol Zoning Panel for 8 pumps
Mon, Jan 30
|2||Mon, Jan 30|
Questions? Call 1-888-757-4774
Easy Returns No restocking fee for 30 days
Free Shipping This item ships free
The AQ255 and AQ257 family of AQUATROL Expansion Zoning panels work with AQ2000 Boiler Control Panels and AQ1000 Communicating Thermostats to control up to 4 space heating zones (or 8, for the AQ25582B Panel). Can be combined with additional expansion zoning panels and an AQ2000 control panel for a total of 16 space heating zones.
- AQ255 for zoning with pumps or zone valves without end switches.
- Auto test function to test zones at system start up. It allows for operator controlled testing of zones; includes pause/restart capability.
- LED lights for visual diagnostic of zone operation.
- Allows zoning with either "Normally Open" or "Normally Closed" zone valves.
- Adjacent zoning panels can operate different zone equipment - one panel may control 4 pumps while another may control 4 zone valves.
- Easily switch from zone valves to pumps with same zoning module - just flip one DIP switch. Ensure correct voltage is applied to all zone equipment on a panel (120 Vac for pumps, 24 Vac for valves)
- R-C transformer and B-B data bus terminal connections (network communication) for easy expansion.
- Zones can be set to energize a group pump via Aux Out dry contacts on main control panel (AQ250, AQ25A, AQ251, AQ252) or expansion control panel (AQ254).
- Zone synchronization through Zone of Greatest Demand control.
- 38 VA Transformer with self resetting electronic fuse.
AQ1000 Series 2-wire
Most Digital Thermostats
24 Vac Class II
Zone Output Contact:
120 Vac/250 Vac 5A 1/3 HP
Control Temp Range (F):
32 F to 130 F
5 to 90% RH non-condensing
9-1/2" wide x 8" high x 3 3/8" deep
Zoning Devices Controlled:
Wire-clamp screw terminals
Speak with a real person who will go out of their way to help!
Call us 1-888-757-4774 Open Now: 8AM – 5:45PM EST
Monday – Thursday