Foot mounted 120/208/240 Vac Transformer with 9 in. lead wires
Wed, Feb 1 – Thu, Feb 2
|30||Wed, Feb 1 – Thu, Feb 2|
Questions? Call 1-888-757-4774
Easy Returns No restocking fee for 30 days
Free Shipping On orders over $99
Provide power to 24 Vac circuits in heating/cooling control systems. Intended for use in systems with predictable, uniform loads. Can be used in any application that does not exceed the listed ratings.
- Rated at 20 VA.
- Color-coded leadwires for primary connections and screw terminals for secondary connections, fixed 1/4 inch (6 mm) male quick-connects or color-coded leadwires for both primary and secondary, are standard.
- Meet NEC Class 2 requirements.
- Meet Underwriters Laboratories Inc. Standard UL 1585 and are identified. Class 2 not wet, Class 3 wet.
- Description: Foot mounted 120/208/240 Vac Transformer with 9 in. lead wires
- Electrical Ratings-Primary: 120 Vac, 208 Vac, 240 Vac
- Electrical Ratings-Secondary: 27 V.O.C.
- Frequency: 60 Hz
- Mounting: Foot mounted, plate mounted on 2x4 in. or 4x4 in. outlet box, clamp mounted using outlet box knockout, or panel mounted
- NEMA Rating: No
- Electrical Connections (Primary)(in.): 9” Lead Wires
- Electrical Connections (Secondary)(in.): (2) Screw Terminals
- Electrical Ratings: 24 Vac at 20 VA
- Dimensions: 2-7/8 in. high x 1-7/8 in. wide x 2-15/16 in. deep
- Temperature Ratings: -20 F to +105 F
24 Vac at 20 VA
Temperature Range (F):
Speak with a real person who will go out of their way to help!
1-888-757-4774 Phone Hours
Monday – Thursday