Foot mounted 120 Vac Transformer with 9 in. leadwires and end bells
Thu, Jan 26
|22||Thu, Jan 26|
Questions? Call 1-888-757-4774
Easy Returns No restocking fee for 30 days
Free Shipping On orders over $99
Provide power to 24 Vac circuits in heating/cooling control systems. Intended for use in systems with predictable, uniform loads. Can be used in any application that does not exceed the listed ratings.
- Rated at 20 VA.
- Color-coded leadwires for primary connections and screw terminals for secondary connections, fixed 1/4 inch (6 mm) male quick-connects or color-coded leadwires for both primary and secondary, are standard.
- Meet NEC Class 2 requirements.
- Meet Underwriters Laboratories Inc. Standard UL 1585 and are identified. Class 2 not wet, Class 3 wet.
- Electrical Ratings-Primary: 120 Vac
- Electrical Ratings-Secondary: 27 V.O.C.
- Frequency: 60 Hz
- Mounting: Foot mounted
- NEMA Rating: No
- Electrical Connections (Primary)(in.): 9" Lead Wires
- Electrical Connections (Secondary)(in.): 9 in. leadwires
- Electrical Ratings: 24 Vac at 20 VA
- Dimensions: 1-11/16 in. high x 3-3/16 in. wide x 1-3/4 in. deep
- Temperature Ratings: -20 F to +105 F
24 Vac at 20 VA
Temperature Range (F):
Speak with a real person who will go out of their way to help!
1-888-757-4774 Phone Hours
Monday – Thursday