Plate or Panel Mounted 120/208/240 Vac Transformer w/ 9" Lead Wires & Metal End Bells
Fri, Feb 3 – Mon, Feb 6
|199||Fri, Feb 3 – Mon, Feb 6|
Questions? Call 1-888-757-4774
Easy Returns No restocking fee for 30 days
Free Shipping On orders over $99
Provide power to 24 Vac circuits in heating/cooling control systems. Intended for use in systems with predictable, uniform loads. Can be used in any application that does not exceed the listed ratings.
- Description: Plate or panel mounted 120/208/240 Vac Transformer with 9 in. lead wires and metal end bells
- Electrical Ratings: 120 Vac, 208 Vac, 240 Vac
- Electrical Ratings -Secondary Voltage: 27.5 V.O.C.
- Frequency: 60 Hz
- Mounting: Includes 1/2 14 NPSM conduit connector and lock nut for mounting on plate or panel (not included) with 7/8 in. knockout, and feet for surface mount.
- Electrical Connections (Primary)(in): 9 in. leadwires
- Electrical Connections (Secondary)(in.): 9 in. leadwires
- Electrical Ratings -Output: 24 Vac at 50 VA
- Dimensions: 3-3/16 in. high x 2-3/16 in. wide x 3-5/8 in. deep
- Temperature Ratings: -20 F to +105 F
- Includes: Button for manually resetting the circuit breaker and metal end bells.
- Rated at 50 VA.
- Color-coded leadwires for primary connections and screw terminals for secondary connections, fixed 1/4 inch (6 mm) male quick-connects or color-coded leadwires for both primary and secondary, are standard.
- Meet NEC Class 2 requirements.
- Meet Underwriters Laboratories Inc. Standard UL 1585 and are identified. Class 2 not wet, Class 3 wet.
24 Vac at 50 VA
Temperature Range (F):
Metal End Bells
Speak with a real person who will go out of their way to help!
1-888-757-4774 Phone Hours
Monday – Thursday