Plate mounted 120 Vac Transformer with 9 in. leadwires
Thu, Jan 26 – Fri, Jan 27
|105||Thu, Jan 26 – Fri, Jan 27|
Questions? Call 1-888-757-4774
Easy Returns No restocking fee for 30 days
Free Shipping On orders over $99
24V control circuit step-down transformer designed to power any 24V control system, including thermostats, gas valves and relays.
- Override protection provided.
- Color-coded leadwires for primary connections.
- Energy limiting, meets NEMA Standard DC20-1992.
- Transformer is marked NEMA Type D.
- Meets NEC Class 2 not wet, Class 3 wet and U.L. 1585 requirements.
- Mount within proper enclosure.
- Description: Plate mounted 120 Vac Transformer with 9 in. leadwires
- Electrical Ratings: 120 Vac
- Electrical Ratings -Secondary Voltage: 26.5 V.O.C.
- Frequency: 60 Hz
- Frequency: 50 Hz
- Mounting: 4 x 4 in. plate-mounted, protruding into junction box
- NEMA Rating: NEMA type D
- Electrical Connections (Primary)(in): 9 in. leadwires
- Electrical Connections (Secondary)(in.): 2 (2) screw terminals
- Electrical Ratings -Output: 24 Vac at 40 VA
- Dimensions: 3-7/32 in. high x 2-7/32 in. wide x (1-1/16 into plate x 2 in. above plate) deep
- Temperature Ratings: -20 F to +105 F
24 Vac at 40 VA
Temperature Range (F):
1-1/16" into plate x 2" above plate
Speak with a real person who will go out of their way to help!
1-888-757-4774 Phone Hours
Monday – Thursday