1-1/4" Differential Pressure Regulator
Mon, Dec 19 – Tue, Dec 20
|24||Mon, Dec 19 – Tue, Dec 20|
Questions? Call 1-888-757-4774
Easy Returns No restocking fee for 30 days
Free Shipping This item ships free
Used to eliminate excessive pump head pressure when most radiator valves are closed due to reduced demand.
- Install between supply and return sides of a hydronic system to stabilize pressure differential and reduce the effects of demand changes.
- Control maintains a constant differential between the two sides by opening a bypass whenever the difference between supply and return reaches the setpoint.
- Provides silent, trouble-free service.
- Easy installation; requires no electrical hookup.
- Easy adjustment of pressure by turning regulating cap.
- Built-in differential pressure indicator.
- Brass valve body with thermoplastic and stainless steel parts.
- Diaphragm of EPDM.
- Description: Differential Pressure Regulator, 3/4 in.
- Pipe Size (inch): 1 1/4 in.
- Pipe Size (DN): DN20
- Pipe Connections: Angle type, female threaded NPT
- Outlet Pressure Adjustment Range (psi): 0-17 psi
- Max. Inlet Pressure Rating (psi): 85 Psi
- Materials: Brass (body), Stainless steel and engineered thermoplastics. EPDM diaphragm.
- Dimensions (in.): 6 1/4 in. high x 3 3/8 in. wide
- Dimensions (mm): 160 mm high x 86 mm wide
- Capacity: 120,000 Btu/hr
- Capacity: 18 gpm
- Temperature Range (F): 230 F
- Temperature Range (C): 110 C
- Includes: Built-in differential pressure indicator
0 to 17 PSI
Min Pressure (PSI):
Max Pressure (PSI):
Max Inlet Pressure:
Temperature Range (F):
Speak with a real person who will go out of their way to help!
1-888-757-4774 Phone Hours
Monday – Thursday