Industrial Automatic Air Vent
Mon, Dec 19 – Tue, Dec 20
|98||Mon, Dec 19 – Tue, Dec 20|
Questions? Call 1-888-757-4774
Easy Returns No restocking fee for 30 days
Free Shipping On orders over $99
The Honeywell EA79 Industrial Air Vent purges air from high pressure mains and equipment in hot or cold closed water systems.
- Built-in shutoff valve for servicing without system shutdown.
- Built-in vacuum breaker.
- Removable float/valve assembly for easy servicing.
- Safety drain connection and vent cap with leakage guard.
- Brass shell construction.
- Internal parts made of corrosion-resistant and chemical-resistant materials for use with water systems containing propylene glycol, mineral oils, or petroleum-based oils. Replaces Hoffman # 79 or Dole # 75 Vents.
- Maintains quiet and efficient operation.
- Description: Industrial automatic air vent
- Application: Hydronics
- Connection Type : 3/4 in. male NPT pipe thread with 1/2 in. female NPT pipe thread
- Connection Size (in.): 3/4 in.
- Maximum Safe Operating Pressure (psi): 150 psi
- Maximum Safe Operating Pressure (kPa): 1034 kPa
- Maximum Operating Temperature (F): 250 F
- Maximum Operating Temperature (C): 120C
- Dimensions (in.): 5 in. long x 1 7/8 in. diameter
- Dimensions (mm): 128 mm long x 48 mm diameter
- Corrosion Resistant: Internal parts made of corrosion-resistant and chemical-resistant materials for use with hydronic systems that may contain concentrations of propylene or ethylene glycol, mineral oils, or petroleum-based oils.
3/4" x 1/2"
Temperature Range (F):
Min Temp (F):
Speak with a real person who will go out of their way to help!
1-888-757-4774 Phone Hours
Monday – Thursday