3/4" Sediment Removal Water Filter (Plastic)
Fri, Mar 3
|4||Fri, Mar 3|
Questions? Call 1-888-757-4774
Easy Returns No restocking fee for 30 days
Free Shipping This item ships free
**Shown with Plastic Sump
- Description - 3/4 inch Water filter
- Pipe Size (inch)- 3/4 in.
- Pipe Size (DN)- DN15
- Connection Type - NPT External Threaded and Sweat
- Sump - Clear Plastic
- Capacity (Cv) - 11 Cv
- Capacity (Kv) - 9.4 Kv
- Pressure Ratings (psi) - 230 psi maximum
- Dimensions (in.) - 17 11/16 in. high x 7 in. wide x 3 13/16 in. deep
- Dimensions (mm) - 449 mm high x 178 mm wide x 97 mm deep
- Weight (lb) - 6.4 lb
- Weight (g) - 2.9 kg
- Screen Size - 100 micron screen
- Temperature Rating (F) - 104 F Maximum
- Materials (Body) - Brass
- Temperature Rating (C) - 40 C Maximum
- Includes - gauge and service wrench
- Whole House Protection
- Ideally suited for sediment removal applications that would quickly plug and restrict the flow of normal filters.
- Used as a prefilter, the F76 protects elements of the water system, including specialized treatment devices or other common fixtures and appliances.
- The flow filtering capacity and ease of cleaning make the F76S ideal for the most demanding applications.
- Built-in secondary filter provides an uninterrupted supply of filtered water during backwashing.
Max Pressure (PSI):
Temperature Range (F):
Speak with a real person who will go out of their way to help!
Call us 1-888-757-4774 Open Now: 8AM – 5:45PM EST
Monday – Thursday