1/2" Straight Valve for High Capacity Radiator
Thu, Mar 2 – Fri, Mar 3
|50||Thu, Mar 2 – Fri, Mar 3|
Questions? Call 1-888-757-4774
Easy Returns No restocking fee for 30 days
Free Shipping On orders over $99
High Capacity Thermostatic Radiator Valves with T104 Actuators provide control of temperature by modulating the flow of hot water or steam through free-standing radiators, convectors and other heating units with high capacity requirements.
- Designed with the higher capacity normally required by North American heating systems.
- Valve seat disc, which is made of resilient material (EPDM), ensures tight shutoff on steam or hot water systems.
- Nickel-plated bronze casted body with working parts in cartridge insert for ease of service.
- All working parts are replaceable using service tool (MT110C1011) while valve remains in service, in-line, under pressure.
- Valves normally open without control mounted.
- Valves may be used with T104 Thermostatic Actuators.
- Meet ASHRAE Standard 102-1989.
- Application: Precise and automatic control of room temperature in two-pipe systems by modulating the flow of hot water or steam through high capacity heating units.
- Temperature Range (F): 248 F Maximum
- Temperature Range (C): 120 C Maximum
- Used With: T104
- Connection Type: Threaded
- Body Pattern Straight
- Pressure Ratings (psi): Hot Water--150 psi maximum; Steam--15 psi maximum
- Pressure Ratings (kPa): Hot Water--1034 kPa maximum; Steam--103 kPa
- Pipe Size (inch): 1/2 in.
- Pipe Size (DN): DN15
- Maximum Differential Pressure Ratings (Close-off) (psi): 17 psi maximum
- Capacity: high
- Capacity (Cv): 4.6 Cv
- Capacity (Btu/hr-steam): 127,000 Btu/hr
- Materials (Body): Nickel Plated Bronze
- Cartridge Change Tool: Yes - Use MT110C1011
2 Pipe Steam
Max Pressure (PSI):
15 psi (Steam)
150 PSI (Hot Water)
FNPT x MNPT Union
Temperature Range (F):
Flow Capacity (Cv):
Nickel Plated Bronze
Replacement Parts (1)
Speak with a real person who will go out of their way to help!
Call us 1-888-757-4774 Open Now: 8AM – 5:45PM EST
Monday – Thursday