1/2" Horizontal Angle for High Capacity Radiator
Mon, Apr 10 – Tue, Apr 11
|27||Mon, Apr 10 – Tue, Apr 11|
Questions? Call 1-888-757-4774
Easy Returns No restocking fee for 30 days
Free Shipping On orders over $99
High Capacity Thermostatic Radiator Valves provide precise and automatic control of room temperature in two-pipe systems by modulating the flow of hot water or steam through free-standing radiators, convectors and other heating units with high capacity requirements.
- Continually monitors and adjusts room temperature for consistent comfort and relief from under-heating and overheating.
- Designed with the higher capacity normally required by U.S.A. heating systems.
- Valve seat disc, which is made of resilient material (EPDM), ensures tight shutoff on steam or hot water systems.
- Nickel-plated bronze casted body with working parts in cartridge insert for ease of service.
- Controls include sensor, setpoint dial and valve actuator; components may be integral or connected by capillary tubes.
- Require no electrical connections.
- All working parts are replaceable using service tool (MT100C1011) while valve remains in service, in-line, under pressure.
- Valves normally open without control mounted.
- Valves may also be used with MV110 Electric Zone Valve Actuator.
- Meet ASHRAE Standard 102-1989.
- Description: Horizontal Angle Pattern 1/2 in. Valve for High Capacity Radiator
- Application Type: Precise and automatic control of room temperature in two-pipe systems by modulating the flow of hot water or steam through high capacity heating units
- Pipe Size (inch): 1/2 in.
- Pipe Size (DN): DN15
- Body Pattern: Horizontal Angle
- Capacity: high
- Capacity (Cv): 4.6 Cv
- Capacity (Btu/hr-steam): 127,000 Btu/hr
- Connection Type: Threaded
- Pressure Ratings (Hot Water (psi)): 150 psi maximum
- Pressure Ratings (Hot Water (kPa)): 1034 kPa maximum
- Pressure Ratings (Steam (psi)): 15 psi maximum
- Pressure Ratings (Steam (kPa)): 103 kPa
- Differential Pressure Ratings (psi): 17 psi maximum
- Temperature Ratings (F): 248 F Maximum
- Temperature Ratings (C): 120 C Maximum
- Dimensions (in.): 1 in. x 2 1/4 in.
- Dimensions (mm): 25 mm x 57 mm
- Materials (Body): Bronze
- Used With: T104
2 Pipe Steam
Side Mount Angle
Max Pressure (PSI):
150 PSI (Hot Water)
15 psi (Steam)
Flow Capacity (Cv):
Temperature Range (F):
FNPT x MNPT Union
Replacement Parts (1)
Speak with a real person who will go out of their way to help!
1-888-757-4774 Phone Hours
Monday – Wednesday