Cadmium-Sulfide Flame Detector w/ 60" leads
Wed, Jul 5
|216||Wed, Jul 5|
Questions? Call 1-888-757-4774
Easy Returns No restocking fee for 30 days
Free Shipping On orders over $99
- Photoconductive flame sensing device for sequencing oil burner systems.
- On flame failure, the light sensitive cadmium sulfide cell, in conjunction with flame sensing circuitry, causes the Protectorelay® control to shutdown the main oil burner.
- Glass-to-metal hermetic seal in plug-in cell prevents deterioration by humidity, soot or oil fumes.
- Replaceable CAD Cell
- 120320 Replacement Cad Cell. 7.5 mA minimum sensitivity at 2 ft. candles; 130367 Replacement Cad Cell. 12.0 mA minimum sensitivity at 2 ft. candles.
- Mounting Bracket: Type R
- Electrical Connections:leadwires: NEC Class 1; Includes 2 flag 1/4 in. quick connects.
- Temperature Range: 140 F
- Includes:A, B, E, J and P mounting brackets and fuel line adaptor
Replacement Parts (1)
Speak with a real person who will go out of their way to help!
1-888-757-4774 Phone Hours
Monday – Thursday