24 Ft. 20K ohm NTC Flexible Copper Averaging Temperature Sensor
Thu, Feb 2
|4||Thu, Feb 2|
Questions? Call 1-888-757-4774
Easy Returns No restocking fee for 30 days
Free Shipping This item ships free
The C7041 Electronic Temperature Sensors are designed to be used with electronic controllers in domestic or commercial heating and cooling systems.
- The C7041 series of electronic temperature sensors are designed for use with the Excel 10, Excel 15, or any controller requiring a 20K ohm NTC non-linearized sensor input.
- Various models are available for sensing duct air temperature, averaging air temperature, water temperature, outdoor air temperature, or water pipe temperature.
- All devices consist of a temperature sensitive element and leadwires enclosed for protection from physical damage.
- Sensor element enclosures are made of various lengths and configurations for the specific applications.
- All devices have a wiring box housing to enclose the field wiring connections. C7041F outdoor sensor design, made of aluminum and stainless steel, is waterproof, and includes a sunshield.
Used with: Excel 10, 50, 80, 100, 500
Duct Discharge Air (averaging)
20 K ohm NTC @ 77 F
Temperature Range (F):
-40° to 250°F
Max Temp (F):
Speak with a real person who will go out of their way to help!
1-888-757-4774 Phone Hours
Monday – Thursday