Mixed Air Sensor w/ 3000 ohms @ 25C NTC sensor
Mon, Mar 6 – Tue, Mar 7
|20||Mon, Mar 6 – Tue, Mar 7|
Questions? Call 1-888-757-4774
Easy Returns No restocking fee for 30 days
Free Shipping On orders over $99
C7150 Solid State mixed air sensor is used with Honeywell economizer logic modules and W973 and M7415 to proportion outdoor and return air dampers in economizer systems.
- Uses thermistor sensing element in ventilation duct systems.
- Negative temperature coefficient (NTC) causes resistance to decrease as sampled air temperature increases.
- Resistance change used as in input to control W973 and M7415.
- Requires no settings or calibration.
- Mounts on duct surface with four screws (not supplied).
Used with:W973 and M7415; W7210, W7212, W7213, W7214, W7215, W7459, W7460
3000 ohms @ 25C NTC
Temperature Range (F):
40 to 110 F
Speak with a real person who will go out of their way to help!
Call us 1-888-757-4774 Open Now: 8AM – 5:45PM EST
Monday – Thursday