12" Single Blade Round Damper
Fri, Feb 3 – Mon, Feb 6
|2||Fri, Feb 3 – Mon, Feb 6|
Questions? Call 1-888-757-4774
Easy Returns No restocking fee for 30 days
Free Shipping On orders over $99
The D690 Round Damper is used in conventional air handling systems to control airflow in a round duct. The damper is designed for use with Honeywell ML6161 and ML7161 Direct Coupled Actuators.
- Neoprene seal for tight closing and low leakage.
- Oilite bearings for long life.
- 90 degree damper travel for a variety of applications.
- Integral Actuator: None
- Signal, Input: None
- Type of Blade: Single-blade, round
- Application Type: heating, cooling, ventilating
- Temperature Range: 32 F to 130 F
- Maximum Approach Velocity (ft/ min): 2500 ft/min
- Used With: ML6161, ML7161, W7751 VAV Controller
- Tradeline Value: Tradeline
32° to 130°F
Speak with a real person who will go out of their way to help!
1-888-757-4774 Phone Hours
Monday – Thursday