12" Single Blade Round Damper w/ ML6161A2009 Actuator
Wed, Dec 14
|1||Wed, Dec 14|
Questions? Call 1-888-757-4774
Easy Returns No restocking fee for 30 days
Free Shipping This item ships free
The DM7600 Commercial Zone Damper is used in zoning systems to control airflow in a round duct. A Honeywell ML6161 or ML7161 Direct Coupled Actuator is factory mounted to the damper to simplify field installation.
- Neoprene seal for tight closing and low leakage.
- Oilite bearings for long life.
- 90 degree damper travel for a variety of applications.
- Magnetic coupling requires no limit switches or mechanical stops.
- Integral Actuator SPDT Floating, ML6161A2009
- Signal, Input: SPDT Floating
- Type of Blade: Single-blade, round
- Voltage: 24 Vac
- Application Type: heating, cooling, ventilating
- Temperature Range: 32 F to 130 F
- Maximum Approach Velocity (ft/ min): 2500 ft/min
- Frequency: 50, 60 Hz
- Timing (sec, min.): 90 sec Tradeline Value: Tradeline
32° to 130°F
Speak with a real person who will go out of their way to help!
1-888-757-4774 Phone Hours
Monday – Thursday