Description for Honeywell DS05G1127
Valves for new residential and light commercial construction, drip irrigation, and other applications requiring highly sensitive and accurate regulation. Easy DialSet® Adjustment (no gauge required)
- Dial is calibrated in 10 psi increments to allow quick and accurate adjustment of outlet pressure.
- Flow capacity and accuracy make the DS05 suitable for potable water service and most irrigation applications.
- High pressure (400 psi) inlet rating.
- Non-corroding unitized cartridge contains all working parts and is easily replaceable.
- Bronze body with stainless steel and engineered thermoplastic internal parts.
- Balanced single seat for accurate pressure output under varying inlet pressures.
- Inlet and outlet are internally threaded female NPT, and externally threaded for use with union assemblies.
- Built-in strainer and thermal bypass.
- One model can be used in low, standard or high pressure applications.
- Description: Threaded 1-1/4 in. Pressure regulator Valve
- Pipe Size (in): 1-1/4 in
- Pipe Size (DN): DN32
- Pipe Connections: Female NPT threaded inlet and outlet. Externally threaded for unions.
- Outlet Pressure Adjustment Range (psi): 15-90 psi
- Max. Inlet Pressure Rating (psi):400 psi
- Materials: Bronze (body), Fabric reinforced diaphragm, Stainless steel and engineered thermoplastics.
- Gauge Tap: none
- Calibrated Adjustment Dial: YES
- Dimensions (in.): 8-5/8 in. high x 4-11/16 in. long
- Reducing Ratio: 10:1 maximum
- Temperature Range (F):180F
- Non-union body