- Ideally suited for potable water and irrigation applications requiring accurate regulation. li>Wide outlet pressure range, high inlet pressure, and compact design allow flexibility in installation and application.
- Non-corroding unitized cartridge contains all working parts and is easily replaceable.
- Includes built-in strainer and thermal bypass.
- Balanced seat construction provides superior pressure regulation.
- Gauge tapped.
- Description: Threaded 1-1/2 in. Pressure regulator Valve
- Pipe Size (in): 1-1/2 in
- Pipe Size (DN): DN40
- Pipe Connections: Female NPT threaded inlet and outlet. Externally threaded for unions.
- Outlet Pressure Adjustment Range (psi): 15-130psi
- Max. Inlet Pressure Rating (psi):400 psi
- Materials: Bronze (body), Fabric reinforced diaphragm, Stainless steel and engineered thermoplastics.
- Gauge Tap: 1/4 in. NPT (two, one on each side of body).
- Calibrated Adjustment Dial: YES
- Dimensions (in.): 11-13/16 in. high x 9-3/16 in. long
- Reducing Ratio: 10:1 maximum
- Temperature Range (F):180F
- Union Fittings: Double-union, internally threaded tailpieces