Capturing up to 98% of particles (3.0 - 10.0 micron) that pass through the filter, the F300 offers the highest level of filtration on the market.
- Solid state power supply is self-regulating and maintains peak efficiency during a wide range of cell dirt loading conditions.
- New low-profile door with test button to check system operation.
- Helps filter efficiency-robbing "gunk" before it coats critical system parts.
- Very low pressure drop.
- Exclusive wireless W8600A AIRWATCH indicator reminds customers when to wash cells to keep the unit operating at peak efficiency, as well as when to change UV Lamps and Humidifier Pads (optional).
- Exclusive 10-year Clean Coil Guarantee.
- Rugged zinc-coated, roll-formed cabinet provides superior strength and corrosion protection.
- Optional media post-filter provides enhanced filtration.
- Description: High Efficiency Electronic Air Cleaner
- Application: Duct mounted
- Dimensions (in.) : 16 in. x 20 in.
- Dimensions (mm) : 406 mm x 508 mm
- Airflow Max.-Capacity (cfm) : 1200 cfm
Airflow Max.-Capacity (m3/hr): 2040 m3/hr
- Efficiency Standard : Efficiency ratings are based on American Society of Heating, Refrigerating and Air-Conditioning Engineers Standard 52.2-1999.
- Efficiency Standard : Efficiency ranges are defined for small particles, E1=0.3 to 1.0 microns; medium particles, E2=1.0 to 3.0 microns; and large particles, E3=3.0 to 10.0 microns.
- Fractional Efficiency : E1=73%, E2=88%, E3=95%
- Electrical Ratings : 120 Vac, 0.4A max.
- Replacement Filters : 50000293-001
- Static Pressure Drop (in. w.c.) : 0.2 at max flow
Additional Features : Post-filter not included.
- Type or Air Cleaner : Electronic Air Cleaner
- Frequency : 60 Hz
- Approvals, Underwriters Laboratories Inc Listed: Report E30954
- Tradeline Value : Tradeline