1. Charge: In stage one particles in the air are electrically charged by an array of ionizer points as they enter the air cleaner.
2. Capture: In stage two the charged particles are electrically attracted and captured in the filter cartridge which is located within an electric field.
3. Destroy: In stage three captured particles are destroyed by electrical current flow and ion bombardment.
Not only are Honeywell TrueCLEAN Enhanced Air Cleaners phenomenally effective, they're also quiet, out of the way and easy to maintain. It's as simple as replacing the filter every 6 to 12 months and lightly dusting the ionizing points with a paintbrush.
- Best of media and electronic
- Advanced, 3-step filtration technology
- MERV 15 efficiency (Full ASHRAE testing performed at 492 FPM)
- Easy maintenance and quiet operation for reduced callbacks
- Runs on the same voltage and can be powered right from the equipment
- Works with all gas, oil and electric forced air furnaces and air conditioning systems
- Customized product labels
- 5-Year Warranty