Description for Honeywell HP971A1024
One- or two-pipe, direct-acting humidity sensor used with RP908/RP920 Controllers to provide proportional control of pneumatic valve or damper actuators in systems requiring humidification or dehumidification control.
- Corrosion resistant materials.
- Simple plug-in air head connections.
- Factory calibrated.
- Continuous relative humidity indication available by using receiver gage.
- Integral or external restriction can be used.
- Humidity Sensor Range:15 to 85% RH
- Number of Pipes: 1 or 2
- Action: 1 or 2
- Connections:Push-on barb for 5/32 in. (4 mm) O.D. tubing
- Mounting:Vertical or Horizontal Wall Mounting or Mounted in Duct Sampling Chamber
- Maximum Safe Operating Pressure (psi): 25 psi
- Output Pressure Range:3 psi to 15 psi
- Maximum Operating Temperature (F): 125F
Note: Order Cover Separately