High or Low Limit Aquastat, 100-240°F range, 5-30°F Adj Differential
Thu, Jan 26 – Fri, Jan 27
|39||Thu, Jan 26 – Fri, Jan 27|
Questions? Call 1-888-757-4774
Easy Returns No restocking fee for 30 days
Free Shipping This item ships free
Aquastat+ Controllers are immersion type devices for limiting or regulating the temperature of liquids in boilers, storage tanks, and other applications where temperature control is required.
- Totally enclosed Micro Switch snap-acting switches operate on temperature rise to setpoint.
- Visible control point scale and external adjustment screw permit easy setting.
- Horizontal or vertical insertion of the sensing element.
- Direct or well immersion of the sensing element.
- Models available for strap-on mounting.
- Remote bulb model may be used to sense air temperature in ducts and in outside air sensing applications.
- Select models have wells.
3/8" x 2-7/8"
Well Spud Size:
Contacts Break on Temp Rise
Temperature Range (F):
100°F to 240°F
5.1A @ 240 Vac
8A @ 120 Vac
0.25 A @ 0.25 to 12 Vdc
Electrical Ratings (ALR):
48A @ 120 Vac
30.6A @ 240 Vac
Max Ambient Temp (°F):
Replacement Parts (1)
Speak with a real person who will go out of their way to help!
1-888-757-4774 Phone Hours
Monday – Thursday