High Limit, Manual Reset Aquastat Controller w/ 100°F to 240°F Operating Temp
Tue, Dec 20
|12||Tue, Dec 20|
Questions? Call 1-888-757-4774
Easy Returns No restocking fee for 30 days
Free Shipping This item ships free
Aquastat Controllers are immersion type devices for limiting or regulating the temperature of liquids in boilers, storage tanks, and other applications where temperature control is required.
- Totally enclosed Micro Switch snap-acting switches operate on temperature rise to setpoint.
- Visible control point scale and external adjustment screw permit easy setting.
- Horizontal or vertical insertion of the sensing element.
- Direct or well immersion of the sensing element.
- Models available for strap-on mounting.
- Remote bulb model may be used to sense air temperature in ducts and in outside air sensing applications.
- Select models have wells.
3/8" x 2-7/8"
1-1/2" to 3"
Temperature Range (F):
100° to 240°F
Contacts Break on Temp Rise
Max Temp (F):
Min Temp (F):
Speak with a real person who will go out of their way to help!
1-888-757-4774 Phone Hours
Monday – Thursday