High or Low Limit Remote Bulb Aquastat, 100-240°F, 5-30°F Adj Differential
Tue, Mar 7 – Wed, Mar 8
|128||Tue, Mar 7 – Wed, Mar 8|
Questions? Call 1-888-757-4774
Easy Returns No restocking fee for 30 days
Free Shipping This item ships free
For limiting or regulating temperature of liquids in boilers or tanks. Can also sense duct or outside air temperature.
- Electrical Ratings (millivolt) : 0.25 A @ 0.25 to 12 Vdc
- Electrical Ratings (AFL) : 8A @ 120 Vac
- Electrical Ratings (AFL) : 5.1A @ 240 Vac
- Electrical Ratings (ALR) : 48A @ 120 Vac
- Electrical Ratings (ALR) : 30.6A @ 240 Vac
- Case Dimensions (in.) : 5 5/8 in. high x 2 in. wide x 2 1/8 in. deep
- Approvals, Underwriters Laboratories Inc : UL Component Recognized: File No. MP466, Vol. 6, Sec.1, Guide No. MBPR2
- Approvals, Canadian Standards Association : Certified: File No. LR95329-1
- Includes : 5 1/2 ft (1.7 m) capillary.
- Remote temperature sensing element detects and responds rapidly to temperature changes.
- Totally enclosed Micro Switch snap-acting switch.
- Visible control point scale and external adjustment screw permit easy setting.
- Horizontal or vertical mounting of the remote element into boiler, tank, or other container.
- Case mounts to a vertical surface.
- For high or low limit temperature control of boiler water or liquid in tanks
3/8" x 2-7/8"
Contacts Break on Temp Rise
Temperature Range (F):
100°F to 240°F
5.1A @ 240 Vac
0.25 A @ 0.25 to 12 Vdc
8A @ 120 Vac
Electrical Ratings (ALR):
30.6A @ 240 Vac
48A @ 120 Vac
Max Ambient Temp (°F):
Speak with a real person who will go out of their way to help!
1-888-757-4774 Phone Hours
Monday – Thursday