Limit Control w/ manual reset, 200 F fixed range and 3" insertion
Wed, Mar 1
|7||Wed, Mar 1|
Questions? Call 1-888-757-4774
Easy Returns No restocking fee for 30 days
Free Shipping This item ships free
L4029E Reset Limit Control opens a line or low voltage circuit if the air temperature reaches a critical level at controller location. The primary usage of the L4029E is as a fire thermostat in the duct work of air conditioning and ventilating systems. If the circulated air reaches a temperature indicative of fire, the limit control shuts off the fan, preventing the fan from contributing to the spread of fire. It is also suitable for use with any warm air furnace to provide positive lockout of the burner in the event of fan failure.
- Shuts off the fan when air temperature is indicative of fire.
- Internal snap-acting switch actuated by a bimetal strip inserted directly into the air stream responds rapidly to temperature changes.
- Requires manual reset.
- Description: Limit Control that breaks on rise with manual reset, fixed 200 F range and 3" insertion
- Element Insertion Length (in.): 3"
- High Limit Stop (F): 135 F
- Switching Action:Normally closed SPST switch opens on temperature rise to the set point. Switch must be manually reset to operate.
- Electrical Rating Limit (AFL):2 A @ 30 Vac
- Electrical Rating Limit (AFL):10 A @ 120 Vac
- Electrical Rating Limit (AFL):5 A @ 240 Vac
- Electrical Rating Limit (AFL):60 A @ 120 Vac
- Electrical Rating Limit (AFL):30 A @ 240 Vac
- Pilot Duty Ratings:0.25 A @ 0.25 to 12 Vdc
- Maximum Ambient Temperature:Switch: 190F; Sensing Element: 350 F
- Approvals:Listed: File No. MP466, Vol. 8, Guide No. MBPR2, Certified: File No. LR95329-5
High Limit Stop:
Contacts Break on Temp Rise
Max Temp (F):
10A @ 120 Vac
2A @ 30 Vac
5A @ 240 Vac
Electrical Ratings (ALR):
60A @ 120 Vac
30A @ 240 Vac
Pilot Duty Rating:
0.25 A @ 0.25 to 12 Vdc
Max Ambient Temp (°F):
Sensing Element: 350°F
Speak with a real person who will go out of their way to help!
1-888-757-4774 Phone Hours
Monday – Thursday