Description for Honeywell L404F1243
1/4 -19 BSPT internal thread - Pipe Connection
Provide operating control with automatic limit protection for pressure systems up to 300 psi (2068 kPa).
- Use with steam, air, noncombustible gases, or fluids non-corrosive to pressure sensing element.
- Models have snap-acting switching to open or close a circuit on pressure rise.
- Have adjustable differentials.
- Adjustments are made by screws on top of case.
- Mount using 1/4 inch -18 NPT internal pipe threads or surface mount through base of case.
- Ground screw terminal.
- Application:Provide control of steam, air, non-combustible gases or non-corrosive fluids
- Operating Range: 1 to 8 psi
- Mounting:1/4 in. NPT internal thread or surface mount through back of case
- Switch Operation:Auto recycle
- Switching Action:SPDT snap action, make R-W, break R-B on pressure rise
- Sensor Element:Stainless Steel diaphragm
- Pipe Connections, Main or High Pressure:1/4" NPT internal thread
- Switch Contact Ratings (120v):8.0 AFL, 48.0 ALR, 10.0 A resistive
- Switch Contact Ratings (240v): 5.1 AFL, 30.6 ALR, 5.0 A resistive
- Maximum Sustained Operating Pressure: 25 psi
- Pressure Differential (psi): 2 to 6 psi
- Differential Type: Subtractive
- Temperature Range: -35 to 150 F
- Electrical Connections:Screw terminals