High & Low Limit Aquastat, High = 10°F Diff, Low = 10-25° Adj Differential
Fri, Feb 3 – Mon, Feb 6
|36||Fri, Feb 3 – Mon, Feb 6|
Questions? Call 1-888-757-4774
Easy Returns No restocking fee for 30 days
Free Shipping This item ships free
- An immersion type liquid-filled sensing element actuates two snap switches.
- One switch operates as a high limit control.
- The other switch operates as a low limit and/or circulator control, depending on the model.
- Controller may be mounted in any positioning and needs no leveling.
- Separate, easy-to-read, calibrated dial and setpoint adjustments for each switch.
- Differential adjustment on low limit or circulator switch.
- All adjustments accessible inside front cover.
- Push-in terminals for quick connecting.
- Single sensing element for easy installation.
- Two SPST snap switches act independently at respective temperature settings.
- Description: High and Low limit Aquastat Controller with High limit : 10 F fixed; low limit: 10-25 F adj. Differential
- Application: High and Low limit
- Operating Range, Low Limit (F): 110 F to 220 F
- Operating Range, Low Limit (C): 43 C to 104 C
- Operating Range, High Limit (F): 130 F to 240 F
- Operating Range, High Limit (C): 54 C to 116 C
- Differential Temperature (F): High limit : 10 F fixed; low limit: 10-25 F adj.
- Switching Action: SPST: High & Low Limit
- Electrical Ratings (AFL): 8A @ 120 Vac
- Electrical Ratings (AFL): 5.1A @ 240 Vac
- Electrical Ratings (ALR): 48A @ 120 Vac
- Electrical Ratings (ALR): 30.6A @ 240 Vac
- Electrical Ratings: 0.25 A @ 0.25 to 12 Vdc
- Electrical Rating (ignition): Transformer
- Load: 360 VA
- Spud Size (in.): 3/4 in. - 14 NPT
- Dimensions (in.): 3 7/8 in. high x 4 1/8 in. wide x 2 3/4 in. deep.
- Dimensions (mm): 98 mm high x 105 mm wide x 70 mm deep.
- Insulation Depth (in.): 1 1/2 in.
- Insulation Depth (mm): 38 mm
- Mounting: Horizontal
- Operating Humidity Range (% RH): 0 to 95% RH, non-condensing
- Maximum Ambient Temperature (F): 150 F at switches; 265 F at sensing element
- Maximum Ambient Temperature (C): 66 C at switches; 129 C at sensing element
- Approvals, Underwriters Laboratories Inc UL Listed: File No. MP466, Vol. 12, Sec. 4, Guide No. MBPR2
- Approvals, Canadian Standards Association Certified: File No. LR95329-1
Well Spud Size:
3/4" to 14 NPT
Temperature Range (F):
130°F to 240°F
110°F to 220°F
8A @ 120 Vac
5.1A @ 240 Vac
0.25 A @ 0.25 to 12 Vdc
Electric Ratings (Ignition):
Transformer Load: 360 VA
Electrical Ratings (ALR):
48A @ 120 Vac
30.6A @ 240 Vac
Max Temp Differential:
Max Temp Differential:
Min Temp Differential:
Max Ambient Temp (°F):
150 F at Switches
265 F at Sensing Element
5% to 95% (non-condensing)
Speak with a real person who will go out of their way to help!
Call us 1-888-757-4774 Open Now: 8AM – 5:45PM EST
Monday – Thursday