High or Low Limit & Circulator Aquastat, 100-240°F range, 5-30°F Adj Differential
Wed, Mar 1
|10||Wed, Mar 1|
Questions? Call 1-888-757-4774
Easy Returns No restocking fee for 30 days
Free Shipping This item ships free
- Totally enclosed Micro Switch+ snap-acting switches operate on temperature rise to setpoint.
- Visible control point scale and external adjustment screw permit easy setting.
- Horizontal or vertical insertion of the sensing element.
- Direct or well immersion of the sensing element.
- Models available for strap-on mounting.
- Remote bulb model may be used to sense air temperature in ducts and in outside air sensing applications.
- Description: Circulator Control, High Limit or Low Limit Aquastat Controller with 100 F to 240 F operating temperature and 5 F to 30 F adj. Differential
- Application: Circulator Control and High Limit or Low Limit
- Bulb Size (in.): 3/8 in. x 2 7/8 in. copper
- Bulb Size (mm): 10 mm x 73 mm copper
- Spud Size (in.): 1/2 in.
- Spud Size (mm) : 13 mm
- Switching Action: SPDT
- Operating Temperature Range (F): 100 F to 240 F
- Operating Temperature Range (C): 38 C to 116 C
- Electrical Ratings (millivolt): 0.25 A @ 0.25 to 12 Vdc
- Electrical Ratings (AFL): 8A @ 120 Vac
- Electrical Ratings (AFL): 5.1A @ 240 Vac
- Electrical Ratings (ALR): 48A @ 120 Vac
- Electrical Ratings (ALR): 30.6A @ 240 Vac
- Differential Temperature (F): 5 F to 30 F adj.
- Differential Temperature (C): 3 C to 17 C adj.
- Maximum Ambient Temperature (F): 150 F
- Maximum Ambient Temperature (C): 66 C
- Case Dimensions (in.): 5 5/8 in. high x 2 in. wide x 2 1/8 in. deep
- Case Dimensions (mm): 143 mm high x 51 mm wide x 54 mm deep
- Mounting: Horizontal or Vertical
- Approvals, Underwriters Laboratories Inc UL Component Recognized: File No. MP466, Vol. 6, Sec.1, Guide No. MBPR2
- Approvals, Canadian Standards Association Certified: File No. LR95329-1
Well Spud Size:
Temperature Range (F):
100°F to 240°F
Electrical Ratings (ALR):
30.6A @ 240 Vac
48A @ 120 Vac
8A @ 120 Vac
0.25 A @ 0.25 to 12 Vdc
5.1A @ 240 Vac
Max Temp Differential:
Min Temp Differential:
Max Ambient Temp (°F):
Replacement Parts (1)
Speak with a real person who will go out of their way to help!
1-888-757-4774 Phone Hours
Monday – Thursday