High & Low Limit Aquastat, 10°F Fixed, 10-25°F Differential
Tue, Apr 11
|16||Tue, Apr 11|
Questions? Call 1-888-757-4774
Easy Returns No restocking fee for 30 days
Free Shipping This item ships free
High limit, low limit and/or circulator controllers used to regulate boiler water temperature in gas- or oil-fired hydronic heating systems.
- An immersion type liquid-filled sensing element actuates two snap switches.
- One switch operates as a high limit control.
- The other switch operates as a low limit and/or circulator control, depending on the model.
- Controller may be mounted in any positioning and needs no leveling.
- Separate, easy-to-read, calibrated dial and setpoint adjustments for each switch.
- Differential adjustment on low limit or circulator switch.
- All adjustments accessible inside front cover.
- Push-in terminals for quick connecting.
- Single sensing element for easy installation.
- One SPST and one SPDT snap switches act independently at respective temperature settings.
Max Temp (F):
Min Temp (F):
Speak with a real person who will go out of their way to help!
Call us 1-888-757-4774 Open Now: 8AM – 5:45PM EST
Monday – Wednesday