Dual Bulb High Limit Aquastat Controller w/ 54" Capillary (100 to 180 F)
Thu, Mar 2 – Fri, Mar 3
|6||Thu, Mar 2 – Fri, Mar 3|
Questions? Call 1-888-757-4774
Easy Returns No restocking fee for 30 days
Free Shipping This item ships free
L8100A,B, and C are immersion type controllers for regulating and limiting the tank temperature in water heaters. As the water temperature rises past the setpoint, the controller switches off the gas valve.
- Regulates temperature and provides energy cutoff (ECO) action on a temperature rise past the setpoint.
- Includes a second sensing element that senses average water temperature to minimize stacking.
- Fluid-filled element operates Micro Switch? SPST snap-acting switch.
- ECO switch interrupts the thermocouple circuit or main valve before tank reaches 210 F (99 C) maximum temperature.
- Includes factory-installed immersion well on controller.
- Internal adjustment screw.
- Special switch terminal provides three-wire hookup from Aquastat® controller to gas valve.
- Application: High Limit
- Insulation Depth: controller well: 2 1/4 in. remote well: 1 1/2 or 2 1/2 in.
- Bulb Size: 3/8 in.
- Capillary length: 54 in.
- Switching Action: SPST, contacts break on temperature rise.
- Operating Temperature: 100 F to 180 F
- Electrical Ratings: 2A maximum at 24 Vac.
- Differential Temperature Range: Controller: 5 F, fixed. Energy Cutoff Switch: 20 F, fixed.
- Maximum Ambient Temperature: Maximum Tank: 210 F
- Mounting: Immersion Well
- Temperature Rating (ECO) Energy Cutoff: 190 F
Remote Well: 2-1/2"
Remote Well: 1-1/2"
Controller Well: 2-1/4"
Temperature Range (F):
100°F to 180°F
Contacts Break on Temp Rise
Max Temp Differential:
Max Ambient Temp (°F):
Maximum Tank: 210 F
Energy Cutoff: 190°F
Speak with a real person who will go out of their way to help!
Call us 1-888-757-4774 Open Now: 8AM – 5:45PM EST
Monday – Thursday