High Limit Aquastat Controller, 100-180°F Range, 5°F Differential
Thu, Jan 26 – Fri, Jan 27
|11||Thu, Jan 26 – Fri, Jan 27|
Questions? Call 1-888-757-4774
Easy Returns No restocking fee for 30 days
Free Shipping This item ships free
L8100A,B, and C are immersion type controllers for regulating and limiting the tank temperature in water heaters. As the water temperature rises past the setpoint, the controller switches off the gas valve.
- Insulation Depth: 1-1/2 in.
- Bulb Size: 3/8 in.
- Capillary Length: 39 in.
- Switching Action: SPST, contacts break on temperature rise.
- Electrical Ratings (millivolt): 2A maximum at 24 Vac.
- Differential Temperature (F) Controller: 5 F, fixed.
- Energy Cutoff Switch: 20 F, fixed.
- Maximum Ambient Temperature (F) Maximum Tank: 210F
- Temperature Rating (ECO) Energy Cutoff: 200 F
- Mounting: Immersion Well
- Regulates temperature and provides energy cutoff (ECO) action on a temperature rise past the setpoint.
- Includes a second sensing element that senses average water temperature to minimize stacking.
- Fluid-filled element operates Micro Switch? SPST snap-acting switch.
- ECO switch interrupts the thermocouple circuit or main valve before tank reaches 210 F (99 C) maximum temperature.
- Includes factory-installed immersion well on controller.
- Internal adjustment screw.
- Special switch terminal provides three-wire hookup from Aquastat® controller to gas valve.
Contacts Break on Temp Rise
Temperature Range (F):
100°F to 180°F
2A max @ 24 Vac
Max Temp Differential:
Max Ambient Temp (°F):
Maximum Tank: 210 F
Energy Cutoff: 200°F
Speak with a real person who will go out of their way to help!
1-888-757-4774 Phone Hours
Monday – Thursday