Pneumatic Temperature Sensor, Liquid-filled, 18-1/2 ft (0 to 200 F)
Wed, May 3
|2||Wed, May 3|
Questions? Call 1-888-757-4774
Easy Returns No restocking fee for 30 days
Free Shipping This item ships free
One-pipe, direct-acting temperature sensor used with RP908/RP920 Controllers to provide proportional control of pneumatic valve or damper actuators. Averaging, liquid-filled element for duct mounting.
- Easily formed into variety of configurations to assure sensing of average temperatures.
- Continuous temperature indication available by using receiver gage.
- Application: Temperature Sensor
- Number of Pipes: 1
- Action: Direct Acting
- Sensor Element: Liquid Filled
- Airflow Usage: 0.019 scfm (540 sccm)
- Air Connections: Push-on barb for 5/32 in. (4 mm) and 1/4 in. (6 mm) O.D. tubing
- Max Safe Operating Pressure: 25 psi
- Output Pressure Range: 3 psi to 15 psi
- Supply Pressure: 18 psi
- Maximum Operating Temperature (F): 225 F
Temperature Range (F):
0 to 200 F
Max Temp (F):
Min Temp (F):
Number of Pipes:
Liquid Filled Averaging
Speak with a real person who will go out of their way to help!
Call us 1-888-757-4774 Open Now: 8AM – 7:45PM EST
Monday – Wednesday