Description for Honeywell LP915A1077
One-pipe, direct-acting temperature sensor used with RP908/RP920 Controllers to provide proportional control of pneumatic valve or damper actuators. Averaging, liquid-filled element for duct mounting.
- Easily formed into variety of configurations to assure sensing of average temperatures.
- Continuous temperature indication available by using receiver gage.
- Application: Temperature Sensor
- Number of Pipes: 1
- Action: Direct Acting
- Sensor Element: Liquid Filled
- Airflow Usage: 0.019 scfm (540 sccm)
- Air Connections: Push-on barb for 5/32 in. (4 mm) and 1/4 in. (6 mm) O.D. tubing
- Max Safe Operating Pressure: 25 psi
- Output Pressure Range: 3 psi to 15 psi
- Supply Pressure: 18 psi
- Maximum Operating Temperature (F): 225 F