Modutrol IV Motor (120V)
Thu, Mar 9
|8||Thu, Mar 9|
Questions? Call 1-888-757-4774
Easy Returns No restocking fee for 30 days
Free Shipping This item ships free
Series 41 and Series 81 Modutrol IV motors are 2-position (line- and low-voltage per motor control) spring-return motors. They are used to operate dampers or valves in applications where it is necessary or desirable to have the controlled element return to the starting position in the event of power failure or interruption.
- Fixed torque throughout the entire voltage range.
- Integral spring return returns motor to normal position when power is interrupted.
- Integral junction box provides NEMA 3 weather protection if motor is mounted in the upright position.
- Motor and circuitry operate from 24 Vac.
- Quick-connect terminals are standard--screw terminal adapter is available.
- Adapter bracket for matching shaft height of older motors is available.
- Motors have field adjustable stroke (90 to 160 degrees).
- Motors are designed for either normally open or normally closed valves and dampers.
- Integral auxiliary switches are available factory mounted, or can be field added.
- Motors can operate valve linkages from the power end or auxiliary end shafts for normally closed or normally open valve applications.
- All models have dual shafts (slotted and tapped on both ends).
- Application Type: Electric
- Fail Safe Mode: Spring Return
- Control Signal: Two position, SPST
- Feedback: no
- Motor Shaft: Dual ended Shaft
- Stroke: Adjustable; 90 to 160 degrees, Asymmetrical
- Torque Rating (lb-in.): 60 lb-in
- External Auxiliary Switches Available: Yes
- Frequency: 50 Hz, 60 Hz
- Power Consumption Driving (VA): 20 VA
- Electrical Connections: Quick Connect Terminals
- Shaft Dimensions (in.): .375 in
- Shaft Shape: Square
- Mounting: foot-mounted
- Dimensions: 6 7/16 in. high x 5 1/2 in. wide x 8 3/4 in. deep
- Temperature Range: -40 to 150F
- Deadweight Load on Shaft (Either End) (lb): 200 lbs
- Deadweight Load on Shaft (Combined on both shafts) (lb): 300 lbs
- Nominal Timing (sec): 30 -60 sec
- Shaft Rotation (upon control signal increase): Clockwise (as viewed from power end) (normally closed)
- Auxiliary Switch Ratings AFL - 120 Vac: 7.2A
- Auxiliary Switch Ratings AFL - 240 Vac: 3.6A
- Auxiliary Switch Ratings ALR- 120 Vac: 43.2A
- Auxiliary Switch Ratings ALR- 240 Vac: 21.6A
- Includes: Transformer
Fail Safe Mode:
Internal Aux Switch:
Speak with a real person who will go out of their way to help!
Call us 1-888-757-4774 Open Now: 8AM – 5:45PM EST
Monday – Thursday