Cartridge Globe Valve Actuator (40.5 lbf)
Tue, Dec 20 – Wed, Dec 21
|133||Tue, Dec 20 – Wed, Dec 21|
Questions? Call 1-888-757-4774
Easy Returns No restocking fee for 30 days
Free Shipping On orders over $99
Cartridge Globe Valve Actuators are small electric actuators for individual room control that provide floating or modulating control of V5852, V5862 two-way or V5853, V5863 three-way valves.
- Actuator Type: Valve
- Application Type: HVAC
- Torque/Force (lb-in., lbf) : 67.5 lbf
- Fail Safe Mode: Stays in Place
- Control Signal: SPDT 2-position, Floating
- Supply Voltage: 24 Vac +10/-30%
- Number of Internal Auxiliary Switch: 0
- Switches: No
- Medium Temperature: 266 F Maximum
- Manual Operation: None (use valve dust cap)
- Stroke: 1/4 in
- Mounting: Threads onto V58XX valve bonnet
- Timing, Nominal Driving @ 60 Hz (sec): 125 Sec
- Temperature Range, Ambient (F): 32 F to 122 F
- Temperature Range, Storage (F): -40 F to 158 F
- Operating Humidity Range (% RH): 5 to 95%
- Used with: 1 inch to 1-1/2 inch V58XX Globe Valves
- Suitable for Excel/IRC system or other controllers providing specified signals.
- Magnetic coupling for torque limitation independent of voltage supply and self-adjustment of the close-off port.
- No mounting tools required.
- Small size allows installation in limited space of fan coil units, induction units, and small reheaters or recoolers.
- Visual position indication (red pin).
Fail Safe Mode:
Speak with a real person who will go out of their way to help!
Call us 1-888-757-4774 Open Now: 8AM – 5:45PM EST
Monday – Thursday