Description for Honeywell M7284Q1082
The Series 72 Modutrol IV Motors spring return and non-spring return motors are used to control dampers and valves. The motors accept a current or voltage signal from an electronic controller to position a damper or valve at any point between open and closed.
- Integral spring return returns motor to normal position when power is interrupted.
- Integral junction box provides NEMA 3 weather protection if motor is mounted in the upright position.
- Motor and circuitry operate from 24 Vac.
- Quick-connect terminals are standard--screw terminal adapter is available.
- Adapter bracket for matching shaft height of older motors is available.
- Motors have field adjustable stroke (90 to 160 degrees).
- Integral auxiliary switches are available factory mounted, or can be field added.
- Spring return motors can operate valve linkages from power end or auxiliary end shafts for normally closed or normally open valve applications.
- All models have dual shafts (slotted and tapped on both ends).
- All models have auxiliary switch cams.
- Fixed torque throughout the entire voltage range.
- Motors are designed for either normally open or normally closed valves and dampers.
- Models available with adjustable start (zero) and span.
- Models available with 4 to 20 mA input signal.
- Models available with 2 to 10 Vdc input signal.
- Die-cast aluminum housing.
- Application Type: Electric
- Fail Safe Mode: Non-Spring Return
- Control Signal: Modulating, 4-20 mA
- Motor Shaft: Dual ended Shaft
- Stroke: Fixed; 90 degrees, Symmetrical
- External Auxiliary Switches Available: Yes
- Frequency: 50 Hz, 60 Hz
- Power Consumption Driving (VA): 15 VA
- Shaft Dimensions (in.): .375 in
- Shaft Shape: Square
- Mounting: foot-mounted
- Dimensions: 6 7/16 in. high x 5 1/2 in. wide x 8 3/4 in. deep
- Temperature Range: -40 to 150F
- Deadweight Load on Shaft (Either End) (lb): 200 lbs
- Deadweight Load on Shaft (Combined on both shafts) (lb): 300 lbs
- Auxiliary Switch Ratings AFL - 120 Vac: 7.2A
- Auxiliary Switch Ratings AFL - 240 Vac: 3.6A
- Auxiliary Switch Ratings ALR- 120 Vac: 43.2A
- Auxiliary Switch Ratings ALR- 240 Vac: 21.6A