24V 2 Position Damper Actuator w/ Chain Linkage
Thu, Jan 26
|6||Thu, Jan 26|
Questions? Call 1-888-757-4774
Easy Returns No restocking fee for 30 days
Free Shipping On orders over $99
Two-Position Draft Damper Actuators. Use with two-wire 24V room thermostats or other low voltage controllers to operate the draft damper on solid fuel furnaces or boilers and other similar light duty applications.
- Control Signal: 2 Position, SPST
- Fail Safe Mode: Spring Return
- Run Time (Maximum (sec)): 20 sec
- Angle of Rotation (stroke max degrees): 45
- Motor Shafts: 1
- Shaft Shape: Round
- voltage: 24 Vac
- Frequency: 60 Hz
- External Aux. Switches Available: No
- Mounting: Foot Mounted, direct coupled
- Operating Temp: 40- 125F
- Operating Humidity Range (% RH): 5 to 95%
- Low voltage, spring-return damper actuator.
- Equipped with mounting bracket for wall, duct or direct appliance mounting to control draft damper through an actuator arm or chain linkage arrangement.
- Actuator wheel rotates in a clockwise direction (when facing the wheel) when energized.
Temperature Range (F):
40 to 125F
SPST 2 Position
Fail Safe Mode:
Speak with a real person who will go out of their way to help!
1-888-757-4774 Phone Hours
Monday – Thursday