Fail Safe Mode:
Internal Aux Switch:
Description for Honeywell M9191F1001
- Replaces M934A,D, M941, M944A,C,D, M945A,D,F,
M954, M965, and M975 motors.
- Integral junction box provides NEMA 3 weather
- Integral spring return returns motor to normal position
when power is interrupted.
- Motor and circuitry operate from 24 Vac. Models
available with factory installed transformer, or a field
added internal transformer.
- Quick-connect terminals are standard-screw terminal
adapter is available.
- Adapter bracket for matching shaft height of older
motors is available.
- Motors have field adjustable stroke (90° to 160°).
- Die-cast aluminum housing.
- Integral auxiliary switches are available factory
mounted, or can be field added.
- Nominal timing standard of 30 seconds (90° stroke),
and 60 seconds (160° stroke). Other timings available.
- Spring return motors can operate valve linkages form
power end or auxiliary end shafts for normally closed
or normally open valve applications.
- All models have dual shafts (slotted and tapped on
- All models have auxiliary switch cams.
- Fixed torque throughout the entire voltage range.
- Motors are designed for either normally open or
normally closed valves and dampers.
- Field addable interface modules can be mounted in the
junction box to upgrade the motor to Series 70
Series 90 Modutrol IV Motor, 24V w/ 2 Auxiliary Switches