Description for Honeywell ML4125D1005
The ML4125 Fast-Acting, Two-Position Actuators are spring return direct coupled actuators (DCA) with an integral junction box for on/off damper control.
- Integral spring return
- -40 C to 130 F (-40 C to 54 C) operating temperature range.
- No audible noise during holding.
- Electronic circuitry provides efficient operation while eliminating the need for limit switches.
- Ninety-five degree angle of rotation.
- Die-cast aluminum housing. Housing design allows flush mounting to damper.
- Integral junction box with three conduit openings eliminates need for separate wiring box.
- Direct mounting to 3/8 or 1/2 in. round or square shaft.
- Not intended for smoke control systems
- Fast Acting, Spring Return Actuator (HVAC Applications)
- Actuator Type: Damper
- Application Type: HVAC
Torque/Force (lb-in., lbf100 lb-in.
- Torque/Force (Nm, N): 11.3 Nm
- Fail Safe Mode: Spring Return
- Control Signal: Two position, SPST
- Supply Voltage: 230 Vac + or - 10%
- Number of Internal Auxiliary Switches: 0
- External Aux. Switches Available: Yes, 32003532-005
- Shaft Adapter Type: Aluminum Hub, two set screws
- Spring Return Torque/Force (lb-in., lbf): 100 lb-in
- Spring Return Torque/Force (Nm, N):11.3 Nm Maximum Stall Torque/Force (lb-in., lbf): 240 lb-in.
- Maximum Stall Torque/Force (Nm, N): 27 Nm
- Mounting: Direct Coupled
- Frequency: 60 Hz
- Rotational Stroke: 95 ±3 degrees
- Spring Return Direction: CW
- Timing, Maximum Spring Return (sec): 25 Sec
- Timing, Nominal Driving @ 60 Hz (sec): 25 Sec
- Timing, Maximum Driving @ 60 Hz (sec): 40 Sec
- Dimensions: 7.5 in high x 5.13 in wide x 3.32 in deep
- Compatible Damper Shafts (in.): 3/8 to ½ Square or Round
- Temperature Range, Ambient (F): 0 to 130 F
- Temperature Range, Storage (F): -40 to 140F
- Operating Humidity Range: 5 to 95% RH, non-condensing
- Maximum Noise Rating, Driving (dB(A) @ 1m): 65
- Maximum Noise Rating, Holding (dB(A) @ 1m): 20 (no audible noise)
- Environmental Rating: NEMA1
- Comments: Integral junction box with three 7/8 in. conduit openings (fittings not included)
**NOTE: Mounting bracket is not included and must be purchased separately (SKU: 205649)