Non-Spring Return Damper Actuator, 90 Second
Tue, Jul 11 – Wed, Jul 12
|115||Tue, Jul 11 – Wed, Jul 12|
Questions? Call 1-888-757-4774
Easy Returns No restocking fee for 30 days
Free Shipping On orders over $99
Used to control dampers in applications such as variable air volume (VAV) terminal units and for mounting on ball valves; suitable for use with SPDT or floating thermostats or building automation controls.
- Control for air damper applications with up to10 sq.ft. assuming 3.5 in-lb per sq.ft. of damper area, velocity independent.
- Superior A/C synchronous submotor for consistent timing and actuator longevity.
- Eliminate need for limit switches or mechanical stops by providing magnetic coupling.
- All models include manual declutch lever, and bag assembly with two minimum position setscrews.
- Mount directly on 3/8 inch or 1/2 inch square or round damper shaft.
- Selectable 45, 60, and 90 stroke in either clockwise or counterclockwise direction.
- Direct Coupled, General Purpose, Non-Spring Return Actuator
- Actuator Type: Damper
- Application Type: HVAC
- Torque/Force (lb-in., lbf : 35lb-in.
- Torque/Force (Nm, N): 4 Nm
- Fail Safe Mode: Non-Spring Return
- Control Signal: Floating, SPDT
- Supply Voltage: 24 Vac + or - 20%
- Number of Internal Auxiliary Switches: 0
- External Aux. Switches Available: Yes, 201052B
- Shaft Adapter Type: Aluminum Hub, two set screws
- Manual Operation: Declutch Mechanism
- Maximum Stall Torque/Force (lb-in., lbf): 70 lb-in.
- Maximum Stall Torque/Force (Nm, N): 8 Nm
- Mounting: Direct Coupled
- Frequency: 60 Hz
- Rotational Stroke: 90 degrees
- Rotational Stroke Adjustment: Mechanically limited at 45 or 60 degrees in cw or ccw directions
- Rotation to opening: By wiring
- Dimensions: 5.55 in high x 3.39 in wide x 2.52 in deep
- Compatible Damper Shafts (in.): 3/8 to ½ Square or Round
- Temperature Range, Ambient (F): 20 F to 125F
- Temperature Range, Storage (F): 20 to 130F
- Operating Humidity Range: 5 to 95% RH, non-condensing
- Maximum Noise Rating, Driving (dB(A) @ 1m): 45
- Environmental Rating: NEMA1
Fail Safe Mode:
20° to 125°F
Replacement Parts (1)
Speak with a real person who will go out of their way to help!
Call us 1-888-757-4774 Open Now: 8AM – 5:45PM EST
Monday – Thursday